Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Netbook Reflection 2013..!

This year, the special things I have learned from the netbook was the maths like GCF and LCM that the teacher put up on the class site and my reading, writing and maths has improved a bit  Having a netbook helped me to succeed in my learning. I have learned new strategies and how to blog a presentation slideshow. And, I have learned to  create and share my work to the blog. I have helped many students in my class and ask them if they would like help with their work. I use managing self to succeed in all my work and I also write stories online and read stories. Also I go on to Math Whizz to learn new math strategies. I have been using a netbook that has been connected to internet to do my work. It is so helpful that I have used it to learn things in a variety of ways. I have used my netbook to learn my basic facts from Math Whizz, used templates to improve my writing that is on the class site, and to do research about important things. I reckon that it is better to use a netbook to work rather than using pencil and paper, because it is faster and people from around the world can put comments to give me advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.